Edit blog content

Hello,

I want to edit the content of my blog but as I saw here in the forums this can only be done through cornerstone. My issue is that I just want to edit the actual content and not the layout. If however I try to do that then through cornerstone my content will be erased. How can I work around that?

Thanks

Hi there,

Please note that if you have set your page as posts page under Settings > Reading.

It will no longer be editable in Cornerstone and instead that page will show all your posts.

You can customize your blog from the customizer

You’re right. My bad. Sorry for that. I was trying to fix an embedded video frame size.

My issue is that I embed a video but there are wide black margins on the either side of the video to fill what I think is the post’s page size. I try to change the video size settings (the pixels) from the post under admin mode but there is no change. The size of the video frame stays the same and the black margins on the side are still there.
The strange thing is that the video seems to be embedded well (with no margins on the sides) when I view the post in the ‘visual’ tab under in the admin mode (there are three tabs: visual, text, and cornerstone), however, when I view the actual post page the black margins on either side are still there.

Ok never mind it worked. I had to set the frame size to larger 640 for it to fill the space. It seems that the video size doesn’t automatically increase to fill space.

thanks!

Glad to hear it’s sorted. :slight_smile: