Edit a page created with cornerstone not working

EDIT A PAGE CREATED WITH CORNERSTONE NOT WORKING
X theme 4.6.4

Hi,

It looks like your page data is corrupted.

Have you just migrated from another domain? or have just installed a plugin.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

1 Like

Attaching a secure note for site details

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the credentials. Please make sure to share the login details in a Secure Note https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288 so it’s only visible to you and our staff. I’ve added a secure note to your post but I’d recommend you to change the credentials immediately for your own security.

I checked your site and I see that you’re using a very old version of X with the latest version of Cornerstone that could be the cause of the issue you’re having. Please always make sure to update everything X and Cornerstone to avoid potential conflicts. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

1 Like

Thanks, please try it. Update everything X and Cornerstone.

Hi again,

I just checked your setup and it’s still not updated yet

Please make sure you update everything, X theme and Cornerstone to the latest version, you can review our update guide. for further assistance.

Thanks!

1 Like

Manual X Update FTP Not working cornerstone

Hi There,

Looks like this page was altered outside of Cornerstone and because of that it is no longer editable in Cornerstone,

If you did not do this manually it is possible it has been done by one of the plugins you are using on the page

Unfortunately the only solution to edit the page is to rebuild it on Cornerstone.

Since you already have the design ready, I would recommend building a new page and using the existing page as a reference so you can copy the content and the design, that way rebuilding will be much faster.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Thank you for your advice
:sob:

You’re welcome.