E&P Form keeps adding a field in final step

Hi again.

Each time i edit one of my forms, E&P keeps adding a “email” field in my options, which I keep removing as I don’t want it.
Any idea why ? It does that on all my forms.
WP, theme and plugins are all up to date.

#STEPS
Open a form
Go to ‘dernière étape’ (‘final step’ in english, i guess)
Remove the annoying field at the bottom of the page
Tick on the ‘Envoyer l’email automatiquement à la dernière étape’ button (“send mail automatically” or something similar in english)

Here it is how I want it to be :

Hit the big button “save”.

Close the form
Reopen the form

The options are back. Pretty annoying.

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

The latest version numbers are: (http://theme.co/changelog/)

X 6.0.4
Cornerstone 3.0.4
WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder 9.614

Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Thanks

Fully up to date ^^

But I’m using Pro, not X.

Hi,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Here we are.
Still have the issue :frowning:

Hello there,

Unfortunately that field cannot be deleted as it is a required field for the Send the email automatically to the last step option to work. You may need to enter your email as it’s part of the form submission process.

Your Contact form is missing on the list. You may need to recreate that form again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

HI

I remove the contact form and used Contact Form instead.

About my main issue, it might be something I did not understand correctly.
I use E&P as an advanced tool to generate form, not to get any online estimate.
I want the user to fill in the form and on the final step, i show a thank you message and an email is sent to me automatically.
That why i ticked the box “send the email automatically to the last step” but i may have missed a thing.

Which options should I use to achieve my goal ?
Thanks.

Hey @axel,

Out of the box, E&P will send a notification email to the admin. If you don’t need to send to the customer, you can disable it under the Email settings.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Me again :slight_smile:

I still have the email field that come back every single time I reopen the form and this is really really annoying.
If you can find a solution for me, it would be awesome.

Then I have a much bigger issue. I can’t get any new form to work !
I try to add a (complex) form on a page but it won’t work. I can’t understand why.
May you please take a look and help me ?

Hello There,

I can confirm that the form is not working. Clicking on the button does not do anything. I have checked the page and there is no JS error whatsoever. It could be caused by a plugin conflict or something. May we have the permission to do further testing? We need to use switch to English language, disable plugins, switch theme and your site needs to be put under in construction mode during this time.

Meanwhile, you can do a plugin test yourself by disabling the plugin one by one.

Please kindly let us know.

Hi,

OK, you can go and do what you think is useful, as long as you put the thing back in place ^^
I put the admin in english and there is a plugin for maintenance. You just need to activate it when needed.

If you can do that during evening or night in France, it’s great.

Thanks for your help.

Hi There,

Regarding this:

If that is the case then Estimation & Payment Forms is not the right form. Create the form using the Contact Form 7 instead. (contact form 7 documentation)

Regarding the Estimation form issue, did this issue happened after you installed the contact form 7? Its a conflict between Contact form 7 plugin, fortunately, it will be resolved by enabling the Estimation & Payment Form’s Ajax navigation support option.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.