E&P Form Builder and MailChimp

Hi,

I have a problem with adding subscribers to a MailChimp list by using E&P Form Builder. I entered respective API, selected mailing list but when the form submitted by a user nothing happens with the list. No optin mail and no subscriber.

Hey there,

I’m sorry but I am not sure what the exact issue is. Would you mind providing more details and the steps on how we could replicate this issue? Also, ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list.

Thanks.

HI,

Yes I have a bit newer versions of The Grid and WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder, but with the versions, you have in the compatibility list the result was the same. The thing is that all my forms in E&P Forms are set up to subscribe users to MailChimp list upon submission, but it doesn’t happen. You can send this form for instance, and you will not get a confirmation from MailChimp to subscribe however the API key is set in the settings.

Please give us WP Admin credentials in a Secure Note and we’ll try to replicate your setup to see if this is a bug.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have posted credentials in security note to the first post.

Hi there,

With your form in E&P here https://sport.center/sport-school/figure-skating/figure-skating-apply/

1. Your form’s phone type field is also set as email in which resulted to email name, I went ahead and changed it.

2. Would you mind providing your Mailchimp login credentials as well?

Thanks!

Hi,

I understood where is the source of the problem. I have Merged Field in this list because I split up all subscribers by segments inside it. I used Gravity Forms for it before, and it allowed me to use them. When I deleted Merge Field from the list subscription started working normally.

Is that possible to use Mail Merge Tags of MailChimp fields with E&P Form Builder? If not could you please suggest to the developer of the plugin to add it? It is really handy. And it would be nice to be able to add a condition for email subscription. Weather, the user, wants to subscribe or not.

Hi there,

Noted, I tried that too and it’s not working. Maybe it’s different in this case since the plugin isn’t just for a subscription. I’ll continue checking first before I forwarded this, as I had issues with merge fields even on ConverPlus before.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I added this as feature request :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like