E&P Foms - Unable to Add New Forms

Hi,
I was trying to use E&P forms but whenever i click “Add a new form” button, nothing happens.

Wonder if there was a fix to the issue?

TIA

Hey Benjamin,

Regretfully, I could not give a specific recommendation based on the information your provided. Please review our How to Get Support article to learn how to effectively ask for support.

For now, please try these solutions:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

I’m using the PRO theme.

Everything is up to date, my caching plugin was not active, cleared all my caches, do not have a CDN, Theres no plugin conflict that i can detect. Updated the PHP on my server.

Nothing worked, then i realised that i installed E&P forms with X prior to upgrading to PRO. So i deleted and reinstalled the plugin, now it works, maybe should be noted that E&P forms sometimes doesn’t work when someone upgrades to PRO from X.

Thanks!

Hi,

Noted.

Glad to know it’s working now. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.