E&P Estimation & Payment Forms

I have been using the E&P Estimation & Payment Forms for some time now on a website with no issues. It was all working correctly and then all of sudden the emails of the orders stopped coming in but the money was still getting deposited in my Stripe account. I have tried turning off plugins and such with no luck. The other issue is if you go and try to create a pdf of the orders the E&P plugin just sits there in a loop. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi There,

For the email issue, please try checking error log or ask your hosting provider if you got any issue on email service on your domain/hosting. The plugin might be generating the email but not just being sent.

Regarding the PDF, please make sure that you are using latest supported version of the plugin too. See it here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

If the issue still persists, please share site URL and credentials on a secure note. Also add the page where it is added. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.