Dynamic Font Families via Font Manager

Heyo,

I really enjoy the font manager, but am struggling on how to properly unify all the text on the page in accordance with whatever body/header font I’ve picked in said manager.

New text elements don’t automatically adhere to it, you have to choose it every time or save it to a template, which is a bit bonkers.

That aside, if I create a content block with just HTML/CSS in it, I can’t seem to find a simple reference to the appropriate css classes to use to automatically reference whatever I’ve selected from the font manager (I.E. .x-header-text or .x-body-text), I have to call the font explicitly using font-family. Are there dynamic css classes built in that I’m just not seeing?

Hi @Tratz,

Thanks for reaching out.

With this, I recommend using Preset. Example, configure your element and save it in your Preset.

Then go to Theme Options > Templates and click the Cog (gear) icon and go to Template Manager tab. There, you can set your saved preset to be the default every time you add a new element.

Or do you mean forcing all aspect of the site to use specific font? I don’t recommend doing that since it’s not just the text that uses font, icons too. But, it’s it can be done like this

body *:not ([class*="x-icon-"]) {
font-family: 'font_name' !important;
}

Thanks!

1 Like

I think the template manager is exactly what I’m after. If it works out, I’ll stop using global custom CSS.

Thanks!!

Hi there,

You’re most welcome.

You may check out KB article for the Template Manager for more information:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.