DV Team Responsive

Hi Installed DV Team Responsive on my x pro site and it seams not be working on mobile. Need a fix ASAP? Anybody else having the same problem.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, would you mind providing us the site URL on a secure note? so we can take a look at the issue. Since this issue is with a 3rd party plugin, we can not guarantee a fix so you might want to contact the plugin author as well regarding the issue.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

Just added it.

Hey @aion,

Can you clarify what isn’t working?

When I checked, it looks like there is no issue both in desktop and mobile. See https://youtu.be/_XcafXsnT00

Thanks.

you should be able to click the image and there should be a popup that shows the bios. Look on desktop it works well there. Here another website that has the plugin that works well on mobile. https://www.bmtc.com/about-us/management-team/

Hi there,

It works okay but seems like you’re referring to touch issues in mobile. The solution would be turning off the touch event, like jQuery('[href*="#"]').off('touchend touchstart');.

Please try adding this code to your global custom javascript.

jQuery ( document ).ready ( function( $ ) {
setTimeout( function(){
$('[href*="#"]').off('touchend touchstart');
}, 500);
} );

If another touch event has stopPropagation() then other touch functionality may not work, turning it off should fix it as long as it uses click event too.

Thanks!

Thank you so much! Seams to be working now…the only thing is the animation doesn’t show up on mobile but at least it works. Is there away to get the animation to work?

Hi there,

Glad it works now, I’m not sure about the animation since it’s handled by DV Team Responsive itself. Its animation shouldn’t be affected by the theme and other plugins since each has their own animation libraries. Unless it uses the same naming for animation which I can’t confirm. You may try contacting the plugin author, or if they can provide further information and it happens to be a theme conflict then we can add it to our issue tracker.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.