Duplicating page and changing permalink corrupts page

Hi there.

I have a landing page with a unique one page header nav that I would like to duplicate and change the permalink for to create multiple similar pages with slight content tweaks. However, when I duplicate the page and change the permalink, it seems to corrupt the page. On the front-end the content is magnified and distorted, and on the backend I can’t enter Cornerstone to make edits - clicking “edit with Cornerstone” prompts the following message:

“The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.”

Is there a way to make this work, or am I going to need to rebuild this page from scratch for each new duplicate? Thank you!

Hello @ccbeglin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Rather then duplicating the page, please save the changes as a template and then create a new page and import the template you just saved. You can refer following tutorial to get started.

Thanks.

That worked great, thanks so much!

you are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.