Duplicate page issue

I have this page:

and I duplicated it here:

But in the duplicate page all of the headings are tiny. I compared them and I see no difference in the element settings, they’re just really small and I can’t figure out why.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

How did you duplicated the pages? Did you made the page as a Cornerstone page template first and then loaded the template in the page? Please be advised that you cannot simply duplicate any page built with Cornerstone. It must go through a correct process by way of making it as a page template first. To know more information, kindly check out “Working with Templates” section from this knowledge base article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-layout/122

Hope this helps.

I tried it again. I opened this page in pro and saved it as a template:

Created this new page and loaded that template:

And all of the headlines and some of the text are tiny, even though they have the same settings as the original page. I’m going to attach login info below.

Hi @lancebarton,

The responsive text setup isn’t duplicated. Please re-add the same responsive text in the duplicate page.

Please clear your browser cache before testing, as the home page has little headlines too when I first tried it.

Thanks!

I’m not sure I understand - do you mean that every time you duplicate a page or section you have to delete and replace every instance of responsive text?

Hello There,

The responsive text which you have set can only be applied on that page. It cannot be imported along when you save the page as a template. Only the section, rows, columns, elements and all of its element settings will be saved. After you have imported the template, you will need to re apply the responsive text settings.

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.