Duplicate h1 tags, AGAIN

Hello,

Looking through the forum I find many issues with double h1 tags. Several solutions are presented and some work.

What I do not understand is why this is not a long time customizer feature …?
I managed to implement the wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_brand.php solution.

I’m stuck with the same issue in _landmark-header.php. I have created this file in: /wp-content/themes/x-child/framework/views/ethos and changed all h1 into h2 without success.

How to solve this issue? And please make some customizer options for this in the next update. That should not be so difficult I guess? It would definitely make a big difference on helpdesk issues.

Hi @ruudvanbeek,

Thanks for reaching out.

It was already added in our issue tracker as a feature request, I’m not just sure when it will be implemented.

Would you mind providing the site’s URL that has this issue? It could be coming from multiple locations which I’m not sure yet (eg. landmark, logo, content).

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply Rad.

Good to hear that this is on as feature request, hopefully it will be implemented soon.

As for the issue, I have it tackled now it seems. But I guess I have been going about a little enthusiastic, I lost the H1 for the blog items.

Can you point me to the H1 code that is used in blog-items? Alternatively, is there another way to add H1 tags to blog items?

Hi There @ruudvanbeek

Upon checking your Themeco account, I don’t see any site URLs assigned to your license. Could you please provide us with a link to your example post item, so that we should be able to assist you accordingly.

Also it will be helpful, if you can provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note along with your FTP credentials.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.