Dropdown submenu not visible

My site: www.5x5advisory.com

On my sticky header main menu, I have a menu item - “Resources” - that has no link but is supposed to open up a drop down menu of blog categories. When I hover over it, the dropdown submenu appears to disappear behind the bottom edge of the sticky header.

Hi there,

Please try to disable the Content Scrolling option of the bar that contains the navigation menu.

Hope this helps.

hmmm … this is weird. That fixed how the submenu appears on all of my pages except the home page. It’s still hiding there.

Howdy, @lancesalyers!

Thanks for writing in! From comparing the header markup of your homepage vs. other pages on your website, I can see that you’re utilizing two different headers: one which is likely your “global” header used as the default everywhere, and one that is assigned to your homepage only. This is a common technique, especially for situations like yours where users might want to have a special bit of content above their normal header bar or do something different on the homepage compared to all of the sub-pages of the site. Please make sure to find both your global header and your home header (and any other headers you might have assigned throughout your website) and ensure that you’ve disabled the setting mentioned above on each one so that you get the desired results.

Cheers!

Bingo Kory. Thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.