Dropdown/inline menu behaviors

I have an inline menu that I replaced with a dropdown menu manually on my home page (no container, no header, no footer)… However the drop down menu is transparent and sits behind the content of my page with no ability to click the items and navigate the rest of the site. How do i solve this? Alternatively I would prefer the menu fonts to not overlap when in a more narrow iphone setting so that I can avoid using the dropdown menu at all… however Ill take either solution. Thank you for your time.

Hi There,

Can you please send your website/page URL in a secure note so that we can have a look and suggest you a solution.

Thanks

Sure. Secure note set. I am trying to set up 2 menus below the image (not at the top of the page as is the default layout).

The menu’s continue to overlap when shrunk.
I am noticing there are some inconsistent behaviors/glitches in some of the functions of the builder, but I need to get this working (its the menu… for heavens sake…)

Hi There,

Unfortunely upon checking your website I could not notice anything out of normal.

Can you please record a video to clarify the issue? Or provide screenshots?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.