Dropdown alignment with top menus

Hello, this is a continuation of https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/dropdowns-not-aligning-with-top-menu-bar-items/59758.

I tried changing the width to 100%, but that looked very strange:

I want the dropdowns to line up with the dropdown indicator in the top menu. I would prefer to get them to be the same width as the corresponding top menu items (“Apply for a Grant” and “About the Foundation”) without wrapping the text, but if that’s not possible I’m okay with playing with the font size and/or the copy to make things fit. I would really like them to look the same on desktop and mobile.

Thank you!

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for writing in, in that case, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

The width: 100% should have worked though, try clearing all caching features the site might have.

Cheers,

Secure note sent. I am not using a WP caching plug-in. Thanks!

Hi Lesly,

Unfortunately, the login information did not work for us. As soon as I added the URL it redirects to wordpress.com and the Login URL you shared has + character which is not common.

Would you please double-check and make sure you gave us the correct information?

Hey Lesley,

The given credentials do not work for us.

Can you please double check it?

Thanks.

Hi Lesley,

I tried the update credentials. Unfortunately, same with Ruenel, it is still not working. Login url redirects me to wordpress URL.

If you can send me your e-mail address I will create a new account for it.

Hello Lesley,

Thanks for updating the thread.

We are not allowed to share email address. I request you to please share the correct login credentials for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.