Dropdown accordion issues

how do i get the dropdown accordion to preview the first section? whenever the page is opened, the middle section automatically displays…

Hi there.

Thanks for writing in! Go to the settings of your first accordion item and turn on Starts Open option (see screenshot)

You need to turn off this feature for your other accordion items so whenever the page loads your first accordion item is displayed by default.

Hope this helps!

is this for cornerstone? i am not using cornerstone. please provide another solution

Hello @anncox1289,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Are you using Accordion Shortcode? Please move open="true" to the first accordion item shortcode so that the first accordion item opens up by default. To learn more about the shortcode, please take a look at following resource.

http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/accordion/

So the sample shortcode would look like:

[accordion id="my-accordion"] [accordion_item title="Accordion Title" open="true" parent_id="my-accordion"]Your text here[/accordion_item] [accordion_item title="Accordion Title" parent_id="my-accordion"]Your second accordion text[/accordion_item] [accordion_item title="Accordion Title" parent_id="my-accordion"]Your third accordion text[/accordion_item] [/accordion]

In case, you are using 3rd party plugin or code for accordion it will fall outside the scope of support we can offer and for that I suggest you to get in touch with a developer.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.