Drop down menu not working on mobile site and images not showing

Hi,

I’ve noticed that the drop down menu on my mobile site isn’t working, and the featured images aren’t showing on any of my pages on either desktop or mobile (for example on my home page). Could someone help me fix it please!

Thank you very much,
Justine

Hi Justine,

Thanks for writing in! I checked your site and I see you’re using an outdated version of X with the latest version of Cornerstone. Always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to the latest versions to avoid such errors and potential conflicts. Please update X to the latest version to fix the issue. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide

Don’t forget to clear all caches (browser + plugin or CDN’s cache if using) before and after updating X.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi Nabeel,

That solved most of the problems - thanks a lot!! Just one more thing now - on my desktop site the drop down menu now doesn’t display properly - the subsections overlap with the main sections so you can’t see the options properly - is there a way to fix this too?

Thanks again,
Justine

Hey Justine,

Thanks for the update. Try adding the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.masthead-stacked .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu .sub-menu {
    top: -1.75em;
    left: calc(100% + 1.75em);
    z-index: 9999;
}

Make sure to purge your plugin’s cache as well as browser’s cache after adding the code as I see the content is being served by the cache on your site.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.