Drop down menu and images are not responsive in x theme

Hello! I am really hoping that someone can help me. I’ve been working all day to fix this and can’t find the solution. The drop down menu on the welcome page is not working on mobile/tablet devices. Also- on some mobile/tablet devices the images are not responsive. Everything is working perfectly on desktop
www.balancedbirthsupport.com

Hi there,

No Javascript is working on that specific page because of the Javascript Error Below:

I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Change the Child Theme to the Parent Theme and test the case. If the drop-down menu is working on the parent theme you need to check your customization in the child theme.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Install the Duplicate Post plugin and clone your Welcome page. Then start to remove the section from the start page one by one in the cloned page and save and test the case. See if there is any section that is causing the error.

If you still have the problem kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

For the image please kindly open up a separate thread and give us the exact case with screenshots to follow up.

Thank you.

Sent a secure not but I am not sure if i did it correctly… I’m new to the forum :slight_smile:

Hi again,

I did some testing and found that your server is running version 5.4. It should be at least 5.6 or later. Please ask your provider to upgrade in order to prevent such conflicts and potential errors.

Let us know how this goes!

Updated to 5.6 and it did not fix the problem. :confused:

Hey @creatingyourcalm,

I deactivated all your plugin (reactivated them back) and switch to the parent theme but the issue persists. Would you mind giving us FTP access so we could check further?

Thanks.

I fixed it!!!

I had a mailchimp pop up code on a raw element. Took it off and now it’s back to normal.

shew!

thank you so much for your help!!!

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.