Downloading Templates

Hello,

I am trying to download a header from one site and import it to another, but each time I try it says the file format is incorrect. Not sure if I am doing something wrong here but I am just downloading it and uploading it, no additional changes.

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for writing in! If you’re getting such error, most probably some elements on your header is corrupted or you may have invalid characters or entries which causing the issue. Please refer to the following thread and see if that helps you to isolate your issue (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/wp-staging-woocommerce-x-pro-problem/45814/10).

If you cannot isolate the issue, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am still unable to import the header to another site and I am not noticing my search dropdown is opening in line as well as my dropdown menus in the header. I will include a secure note with login details for you below.

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I just tried it and the header template works okay on my installation, and I downloaded from your site. Perhaps what we need to test is the site where the import issue is happening?

I tried the import to site you provided and it works, you’ll see C&MA Header (1) from the template list.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

What about the issues happening with my search drop down and drop down menus in my header? Are you seeing those?

Also, I just tried to download and upload the header again and experienced the same issue. I will provide a secure note with credentials to the site I am trying to upload to.

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

The menu and search element works just fine on my test, may I know your expected behavior of the menu?

As for the file upload, it seems to be security related. This is one I got from your recently provided site

Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

Please try deactivating Sucuri or your hosting security and try it again.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Thanks for getting back to me. The issue with the menu I am seeing is on cmacan.org and my drop down menus are opening ontop of the parent instead of underneath. Also, the search dropdown is opening inline instead of dropping down.

I removed disabled sucuri plugin and flushed my server cache and still experience the issue. I am reaching out to my hosting company incase the .tco file type is blocked from being uploaded. The domain where I am having issues uploading the template is a GoDaddy development domain so there might be something there that is causing the issue. I will let you know what I figure out there.

Best,

Matt

I just tested uploading the template to another one of my sites, envisioncanada.org. I experienced the same issue, the template will not upload there either. Also, my host has confirmed there is nothing stopping that file type from being uploaded.

Also, after reviewing my site cmacan.org I noticed a plugin called wp-server info installed? Was this installed by you? Please let me know ASAP as I am now concerned my site has been compromised.

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

We usually install debug info or wp server info to get the details of your hosting’s configuration.

Are those on same hosting provider? Have you tried something on a different host to see if it will import?

And about the menu, it’s because of this CSS

[data-x-stem] {
    top: auto;
    left: auto;
    right: auto;
    bottom: auto;
}

And it overrides this correct CSS

[data-x-particle*=overlap][data-x-particle*=b_], [data-x-stem*="d"] {
    top: 100%;
}

And I can’t check what’s going on since they are coming from Humminbird’s cache. It’s not listed from your site so I assume the account you provided has no full access to it. And the search is also affected by that CSS, please remove it. Or please deactivate Hummingbird so we could pinpoint where it’s coming from.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.