Downloading demo site in design cloud does not work

Hi, it seems i have difficulty in downloading demo site from design cloud. It keeps on showing ‘initializing’. Please help

Hello @Simone01,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. All your server configurations seems okay except for the MySQL Version which need to be at least 5.6. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Cheers.

Hi RueNel, thanks, i have provided the requested passwords and link to my website in secure note.
Hope to hear from you soon

Hey @Simone01,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and the PHP Memory Limit is quite low, one of the prerequisites of our themes and builders is the PHP Memory Limit settings in the hosting service provider. Our recommended value for the PHP Memory limit is 512MB or higher.

Try increasing the PHP Memory Limit to a recommended value by following this guide https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935 and see if this resolves the issue.

Let us know how this goes!

1 Like

Hi Nabeel, my hosting service increased the PHP memory as suggested. Unfortunately the download of the desing cloud template ‘Auto’ still does not proceed further than initializing. What more to do?

Hi @Simone01,

The cause could be some limitations on your server. Please contact your web host and ask how to increase the following, or request if they could do it for you.

max_allowed_packet = 16M
innodb_log_file_size = 32M

You can reset back this to defaults after you install the auto demo.

Let us know how it goes,
Thanks,

Hi Friech, yes that did the trick. Now i can have fun with it :smile: Thanks!

Glad to hear that, we are happy to help,

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.