Downgrade PRO X Theme

I have multiple licenses and accidentally upgraded one to Pro. I would like to have that downgraded, so I don’t have different environments. Thank you!

Hi Rosevita,

We will be happy to roll back the license to the X theme, but I wonder if you are interested in giving the Pro theme a chance? The principle of the X and Pro are the same. Pro theme has additional Header and Footer builder which is a great tool that you can use to create cool headers and footers. But you can still keep the default X header in Pro if you want by not touching the header or footer builder or by going to WordPress Dashboard > Pro > Theme Options > Headers and select the default header mode.

The other aspects of the theme are the same as the X. One last, thing is that you will not need the Cornerstone plugin anymore as the same plugin is integrated into the theme already and you will not lose any content by converting to the Pro theme.

Here is how you can convert your X installation to Pro, and here is the list of the Pro and X differences for your reference.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.