Double Scrolling Bars

Ok, I’m new to theme X and this could be a dumb questions, but on my site there are two different side scrolling bars on the side of my page. They are both interfering with each other. How do I fix this problem? Thank you!

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for writing in, did you build your footer on the Footer builder? Please set your footer’s bar height to auto

If that does not work, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

1 Like

@Toldrieve:

This issue is an old one and still not fixed. I have had the same Problem:

@john did the trick:

Cheers

Sorry for the confusion, @mickna. This is not a bug but a consequence having a short bar or section with tall content.

Please do not use the code provided in the old thread because it might conflict with other parts of the theme. Here’s a past double scrollbar case which I’ve given a similar solution but later corrected it after I’ve gotten feedback from our development team. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/website-is-elongated-on-mobile/21827/10?u=christian_y

Thanks.

@christian_y:

I am sorry! Thank you for clarifying this Christian.

If you need anything else feel free to create another ticket :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Tyler and @mickna,

This ticket is showing up in the unresolved ticket list. I am not quite sure about fresh information that’s added in this ticket. In that regards to avoid any confusion, please create a new ticket and share the details in that. Someone from support team will take a look and help you out.

Thanks.