Double Scroll Bar since 3.0.4

Dear team,

unfortunately there is a double scroll bar appearing since I use the new version 3.0.4.

How to fix/avoid that? Had that a several times now with the new version.

https://diehlscocktails.com/

Best,
Christopher

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for writing in!

Please take a look at solution shared in following thread:

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Prasant, thanks for the fast reply.

I applied the setting/s to the header and just gave it an update.

The scroll second scroll bar is still there, but only on home, story and contact

I think there is an issue with the content/sections directly on that pages?
Do I have to adjust also ‘auto’ on these?

Best, Christopher

Hey Christopher,

I checked your site, it seems like you’re using a caching plugin which is serving your site’s content. clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If the issue persists then please test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.