Don´t want the gap

Hi

How do i avoid to have the gap as seen in my screenshoy. This is a homepage in cornerstone, the very top section which should connect to the header seemsly

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

The URL is www.creativevfx.net
The password to unlock the “under construction” is “Themeco”

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

I`ve tried to access your site with the above password and it’s wrong. May you check it again and please, provide it in a secure note.

P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/288

I just checked and it works here . I changed the password and checked again, It works. See attached screndumps.

Also see secure notes for login details again.

Hi again,

Thank you for the credentials. Please add the following code in your Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Global CSS:

.home #x-section-1 .x-container.marginless-columns .x-column.x-1-2:first-child {
    padding: 20px !important;
}

Feel free to adjust the padding value. Let us know how this goes!

See screendumps

It did not change anything…

Hi there,

To get rid of the thin line above the Meet Mascot section, please add this code in the customizer:

.home .x-slider-container.below {
    border-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Then to lessen the gap between Meet Mascot and the container below it, edit the page in Cornerstone and set the below section’s top padding to something less.

Hope this helps.

Alright… That did the trick. Thank you my friend

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.