Display on backend (validation are) not working properly

I am having some trouble with the backend display of X-Theme.
It is displaying exactly like in this previous forum post:

I have tried clearing my cache several times on both my browser and site and it’s still not working.

Hi Raul,

This usually happens when you updated either X or Cornerstone but not both which causes an incompatibility issue.

Kindly make sure you have updated both then clear your site’s cache after updating.

Hope this helps.

I have checked and both seem to be fully updated.
I am running an X child theme: Version 6.0.4.1527040871
Cornerstone also no pending updates.

Hello @thetoothbank,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website which I got from your licence page and it seems that you have activated under-construction page on the website.

However, reading the latest reply you have posted when you have mentioned that on website X version 6.0.4 is currently active. Please note that 6.0.4 is quite an old version of X Theme. On the other hand as of today we have X Theme 6.2.5 and Cornerstone version 3.2.5. I suggest you to please update X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version and see how it goes.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.