Display issues when logged out

embedded videos and email form are displaying when I am logged in, but do not display when logged out

header and text that display in desktop do not display in mobile

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you provide us your site url.

Try to clear your plugin cache and browser cache then check again.

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

primal aluminium.com

disabled plugins - no change - cleared cache - no change

Hi there,

The logged in/out difference in the frontend is typically a cache problem. You need to investigate more and if needed contact your hosting service provider and ask them to purge any possible cache they might have.

Also, install the plugin below and make sure that you purge the WordPress database transient cache:

Test the case by changing our theme and use the default WordPress theme and you will see the same problem, this will show that the problem is originated with the environment and not the theme that you are using.

Finally, I suggest that you follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

To understand the issues

would you please check out the aweber form at the bottom of the homepage which displays properly when logged in but shows code when logged out

please also see what the homepage looks like when you open it on your phone

Hey @patrickosullivan,

Regarding the video issue, it’s not caused by X. The issue is with the video itself. I’m not sure why though. Please contact the video provider. To prove that, I created a test page at http://primalaluminium.com/index.php/x-support-test/ and posted your video and a Youtube video and the YT video works when logged out.

Regarding the Header and Text, would you mind providing a screenshot?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.