Display issues on primalaluminium.com

I refer to my last Topic which I dont seem to be able to post to now

To understand the issues

would you please check out the aweber form at the bottom of the homepage which displays properly when logged in but shows code when logged out

please also see what the homepage looks like when you open it on your phone

Alos at the bottom of the page is a video that displays when logged in but not when logged out - just because a You tube video works properly doesn’t necessarily mean that there is a problem with a different video source (does it?)

Hi there,

Showing things correctly when logged in and not when logged out is a typical Cache related problem.

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  2. Contact your hosting service provider and ask them to clear cache if they have any
  3. Install the Transient Cleaner plugin and clean your database transient cache.
  4. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  5. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  6. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  7. Test the case by changing the theme to something other than Pro and see if the problem persists.

If you still experience the problem kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi, I have posted access info in Secure Note
Thanks

Hi again,

Thank you for the credentials. I checked your setup and it doesn’t look right, please follow these steps:

1. For the AWeber Form, please use Classic Raw Content element instead to paste your HTML code.
  2. For the embedded video issue, find this code <script src="https://earthroama.cdn.vooplayer.com/assets/vooplayer.js"></script> and remove it from the embedded code.

Let us know how this goes!

That resolved the form issue
removing code did not resolve video issue
Mobile display issue remains
Thanks

Just found solution to video issue (I think)

Mobile display issue remains

Thanks

Hi again,

I checked your site in mobile device and your homepage looks fine on my end, can you please be more specific about the issue you’re having? Sharing screenshots would be helpful in this case.

Thanks!

On mobile the site displays the word Title, latin dummy text and empty placeholders - none of which appears on desktop

Do you not see this on your mobile?

Hi,

The demo page has some sections that are set to be visible only in mobile.

To be able to see those section, you can click on the mobile icon on the lower left.

You can then delete those sections if no longer needed.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.