Display is different based on if logged in - logged out

I’m experiencing a display issue. When I am logged in (and editing) is see on the frontend exactly what I’m designing (see first attachment). When I log out, I see a different display on the frontend (see second attachment).

Any ideas, advice?

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for providing the information. Are you using a Revolution slider in your header? Please make sure that there are no JS errors on the page. I have checked your sites and you have several sites. I could not pin point which site is having the issue. To better assist you with the issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Hello @danmaat,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and I don’t see any variance in preview and live website (not logged in). Having said that I did noticed a issue that elements option and inspector is not showing up when I click on the elements that’s there in the preview area.

After that under Plugins > Installed Plugins I deactivated all plugins baring Cornerstone and after that the elements options are working absolutely fine.

I suggest you to deactivate all plugins under Plugins > Installed Plugins and then reactivate one Plugin at a time to narrow down the plugin that’s causing the issue as the problem seems to be occurring because of Plugin conflict.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.