Display download button depending on OS type

I have this page:

https://www.finjanmobile.com/vital-security-vpn-4/

and now have download buttons for IOS and Android near the top. We will also have Windows and Mac clients so rather than displaying 4 download buttons with different links I would prefer to display one button depending on the user OS (mac/windows/IOS/Android). I have seen other companies do this. Ideally, the text of the button and the link will change depending on the OS version. How can this be done? I suppose if we cannot detect the users OS we can display a 5th button which will just take the user to a download page on our site where we list out the various versions and download links.

Thanks in advance.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hello @lakong,

Thanks for writing in!

What you looking to implement falls outside the scope of support we offer as it will require custom development. Having said that I can share links of few existing topics on Stackoverflow that will help you get started:

Thanks for understanding.