Disable row in visual composer not working

I have Visual Composer 4.12.1 running in my X Theme 5.0.3 (as a child theme) and cannot get Disable Row to work in the Content Band Settings when adding a new element to the page . The checkbox is ticked but the panel is still visible on the public side of the website.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)
Most of the time, out dated theme and plugins will create issues in your site.

Our latest versions are:
X Theme: 5.1.0
Cornerstone: 2.0.5
Visual Composer: 5.0.1

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Hi, I’m now running the latest versions: X Theme 5.1.0, Cornerstone 2.0.5 and Visual Composer 5.1.1. With all plugins updated but still cannot disable row in Visual Composer Content band settings. I have allocated a number of rows as disabled on the Home page but with no success.

Hi Richard,

We have confirm this is a bug and already forwarded for investigation. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will let you know once we have an update.

Hi, I have just updated the theme to 5.1.1 including Cornerstone 2.0.6. However Visual composer is still distributed as 5.1.1 and the bug is still present. I’m assuming my bugfix has not been implemented as the disable row issue persists.

Hello There,

You can check out the most stable and latest supported version of the bundled plugins from this page: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, Thanks for the info. I understand the issue I am experiencing is a bug and a fix was not included in the latest released theme update 5.1.1. Is that the case? Trouble shooting version compatibility does not refer to my issue and tweaking X-integration options does not remedy my problem. Will I need to wait for a fix to be made available. This feature in VC is important for my clients who wish to hide certain content peridically using the checkbox.

Hello There,

Sorry for the hold up. I have forwarded this thread to the person in charge in testing and updating the bundled plugins in X and Pro. He will respond to your soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.