Disable comments on single page

I have looked through the forums and cannot find an answer to this. I need to disable the comments just on one page, my static home page. Iโ€™ve looked in the Discussion settings and I donโ€™t see an option for this. I still want to have comments available on posts, just not certain pages. If that is not possible, I am fine with disabling on all pages, but want to keep comments on posts/blog entries.

Thank you

Hello @StacieB,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

To disable comments on single page please open Pages > All Pages. Select the page on which you want to disable the comment and click Quick Edit. Make sure Allow Comments checkbox remains unselected and click Update button. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cc_JpJUgPDg

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.