Directories

Where can I find the directories for my child’s theme?

Hi @Jonassen_18,

Thanks for writing in.

Child theme is usually empty or only few core files because you are the one to create the directory depending to what file you are going to customize.

You can check the link below for more details or guide on how to use child theme:

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

thank you for your reply. Do i need to download a ftp manager to access my directories and make changes? I can’t seem to find a clear answer from anywhere to where i can access my directories.

Hey There,

By default, you have framework directory in the child theme. To access the directory, you will need FTP manager such as FileZilla, CuteFTP or any other ftp client.

Hope this helps.

thank you, that does help. One more question, what is my Host address? just using my domain isn’t working.

Hello There,

The default hostname should be the domain or ftp.domain.com. In some hosting providers, they will have a different host address. It is best that you contact your hosting provider to ask for further assistance in getting your ftp details.

Thank you.

thank you for your reply!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.