Different styling and options on the same website

Hello,

I am displaying several online templates of websites so that my customers can understand the possibilities they have when we build a website for them. In order to show them all the possibilities, I’d like to know if, on the same website, it’s possible to:

1. display pages with the header on different positions (top, top-sticky, left, right)
  2. Display boxed pages and fullwidth pages
  3. display pages with several preset (color, font, etc…). Could you please provide a template that I would only need to modify with the entire options? (or indicate me where to find it)

Ideally, I would like to display a bunch of homepage with different styling and options so that the customers can understand the possibilities they have.

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

display pages with the header on different positions (top, top-sticky, left, right)

This is possible with PRO Headers. Create multiple Headers with different positions then assign them to the corresponding pages.

Please check the link below

Display boxed pages and fullwidth pages

Yes, you can select different templates for your page.

display pages with several preset (color, font, etc…). Could you please provide a template that I would only need to modify with the entire options? (or indicate me where to find it)

If you are using PRO you can download available templates from Design Cloud.

Please refer to the link below for your guide about templates.

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.