Different pages have different widths

At first I started my website from scratch but after I made a few pages, it didn’t look how I wanted.

So I imported the Integrity 02 template and it’s perfect. Just what I wanted.

The problem is when I create new pages, it somehow adopts the old “from-scratch” page width. But I want it to always use the Integrity 02 page width when I create a new page.

This page shows the integrity 02 page width: mindfultrader.com

Then I created a new page and I imported the homepage template, but as you can see the page width is super skinny: http://mindfultrader.com/about-me/

I tried going to Theme Options > Layout&Design and changing the site max width (px) but that ended up changing the homepage width, which I don’t want to do.

How do I make sure all the other pages on my site match the homepage width (which is the Integrity 02 theme)?

Thanks a lot for your time and help!

Hi Eric,

Thank you for writing in, the Integrity 02 Demo homepage is using a Blank - No Container, Header | Footer page template.

see Page Settings > General > Page Template

Right now your about page is using a default template which has a container and an empty sidebar.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.