Difference frontend - backend

Hi there,

I have a big problem, my homepage is not displayed in the frontend like in the backend, in the frontend a lot of the texts are missing. How can I solve this problem quickly?

Best regards Blume

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the page like this screenshot and found there is content missing on the page.

When I checked the content in developer tool, found there is some custom CSS added to the page.

Which is causing the issue. I am not sure how or where the CSS coming, it may be due to any third-party plugins
Please disable all plugins and check. Or you can remove any custom CSS if you have on the site too.
If that doesn’t help please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

THanks

Hi there,

In the customizer in point Typography all font sizes were set to 0. I can only say that I did not do that. Do you have an idea how this could have happened?

Best regards Blume

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your WordPress credentials in a secure note to check this issue further.

In the meantime, I see that you have updated Cornerstone plugin recently but not X theme. Please update your X theme as well in-order to avoid incompatibility issues.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given login information is not working. Would you please double check the case?

As my colleague mentioned this must be happened because of the incompatibility between teh Cornerstone plugin version and your current theme installation version.

Please back up your website completely and update the theme to version 6.0.4. Then go to X > Theme Options > Typography and set the proper sizes again.

Thank you.

Hi Blume-REMC,

I have checked both your “homepage” and the “New & Events” page, both showed up the contents completely as in the WordPress text editor, could you please clear your browser cache and recheck this issue?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.