Desktop vers mobile view

Hello,

I have found a lot of issues with viewing my site on mobile phones especially some of the older iphones as 90% of my customers book through there phones i need to get the right.

So what i am now doing is slowly working through my site and creating 480px & smaller sections that are slimmed down copies of the main site.

The f/s hot tub below the highlighted one is the desktop and tablet version it means all of the information is duplicated for certain pages.

Is this the best way to do it as i cant see any other way of doing it and the mobile pages to look good and load fast.

Thanks
Simon

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Yes you are right this is the best way to make the layout mobile friendly.
If you could post your screenshot of the issue and your website URL we can suggest you better.

You can post those information in secure note if you want.

Thanks

Thanks for your help.

I have a number of issues across the whole site i think they best way as you have said what i thought is to have two separate sites ie one mobile and one anything above mobile.

Thanks
Simon

Hi There,

Instead of making separate sites, make separate section content for mobile and desktop.
You can use customize devise view to hide and show.

Thanks

yes sorry thats what i meant seperate section ie

full size section with the relevant drows in

mobile section with the relevant rows in

thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.