Design broken after updating

dear X - Team

After updating the theme - the page looks compleatly different now - side field / no slider revoulution /
I used the “Agency theme” - but that is not as it looks now

could you help please

thanks

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.

3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode:
    https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

I could see that you converted the X licenses to Pro licenses on Apr 02, 2018 and Mar 18, 2018.

Regards!

if I changed to pro - do I have to update on the WP dashboard also to pro?

Hey @imanuelschipper,

Yes, you need to download Pro from your dashboard and install it. Then, you need to convert your X child theme to Pro child theme. You can see the instruction at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/x-to-pro-conversion/104

I also see a JS error coming from your Global JS. Please remove the slashes then test if the issue persists. If you have not added those slashes, chances are, something in your site and/or server added it. Usually, this is related to database setup. Quotes are escaped due to security reasons. You will need to copy your site over to a staging server and then remove plugins, customizations and change WordPress settings one by one until you find what’s causing the issue.

Thanks.

thanks - and sorry for re-asking
you mean I should delete all slashes ??

Yes, please delete all the all slashes.

They are not allowed in your custom CSS and JS.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.