DemoTheme Not Working On Mobile

Hello! Newly published site is working fine on desktop but not showing properly and looks like it is pulling from a previous saved version? Very strange - please view site here (ON MOBILE vs Desktop). Images arent’ showing and photos / text not loading at all.

https://www.realropesaccess.com/

Currently updated theme and all plugins updated as well. Please help! (Also - site is set to show in Thai first, and on the phone is going to English??

THANKS U !!

Hi there,

Some of the sections are hidden on desktop and some are hidden on mobile.

Please change the view in Cornerstone and you should be able to see the sections accordingly.

then check the section’s Hide based on screen width setting:

Hope this helps.

HELLO!
Actually, it does not - it IS showing - but it is not pulling the content in - can you please look too at the desktop version? All of this content exists and even when I finally found the “hide based on screen width”, and unticked it - none of the content is there.

Do I need to add something to the theme or how do I fix this globally? I have multilingual and it is rather complicated setup already. Please advise, I don’t want to duplicate my content on every page.

Also now for my pages in English I cannot get in to edit I only get this error?

I tried going in on above issue and deleating some empty spaces that were somehow only visible for the phone and allowing the other sections to show but it is still showing the same on my phone. Maybe it is a casheing issue if you can please let me know, thanks!!

Hi There,

Regarding the issue of mobile, please do not confuse your desktop sections and mobile sections. The sections that you’re editing all this time is only for the desktop view. You also need to edit the mobile section (see Jade’s instruction above).

Please watch this clip to have a better idea how Hide During Breakpoints works. On this clip, you’ll see an older interface of Cornerstone but the concept of Hide During Breakpoints still the same.

If you need more details about Hide During Breakpoints please read this post.

Regarding the preview issue, please Clear your caching plugin, then deactivate it, we advise turning on caching plugins only after you finished developing the site.

Thanks,

Hello please reply about my above comment that I CANNOT EDIT my pages in English AT ALL I only get the above error screen.

Hi There @businessbackpacker

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue. Usually, most possible causes are due to caching or plugin conflicts. Since you have checked caching, also check your PHP version, memory limit and also test for a plugin conflict. Could you please try following our general troubleshooting guidelines below and see if you can isolate the issue.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X/Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the Theme Options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

Make sure to clear full cache before testing (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and FTP credentials of your server using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Let us know how it goes.
Thank you.

Thank you it was the language tool plugin causing the issue - managed to deactivate and was then able to edit as you recommended :slight_smile: Thanks for your help!!!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.