Demo Content Not Available

Hello there,

I’ve validated my theme, but there’s nothing on the “demo content” drop-down menu. Why might this be the case? Would it be possible to upload my demos please?

Thank you!

Hi Joy,

Thanks for reaching out.

Looks like your hosting provider is blocking outgoing requests/connections. Example, it can’t list the plugins from Wordpress server too.

Please contact your hosting provider and have it fixed.

Thanks!

Hi there, my host has whitelisted theme.co from the firewall, but it still doesn’t work. I browsed a few support threads, and I understand that s3.amazonaws.com should be whitelisted as well. The question from my host is: “As for amazonaws.com, the ip may change constantly. Which AWS region are you using?

Curl and allow_url_fopen are both enabled. Is there anything else that should be whitelisted?

Would you be able to assist with this please? Thank you!

Hey @lim,

I’ve experienced this issue before and increasing the Max Execution Time fixed it. Please try contacting your host to increase the Max Execution Time to 300s. Or, you can do it yourself by following this guide https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-fatal-error-maximum-execution-time-exceeded-in-wordpress/

Also ask your host to increase your allocated memory to 256M or the highest available or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If you try the said solutions yourself and they don’t work, please check with your host if they actually allow the settings to be changed. Otherwise, they won’t really take effect because there might be a hard limit.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.