Demo content missing and license questions

I’ve got the X Theme (not pro) downloaded from Envato and installed on a local sever. When I went to register on theme.co, I was offered an upgrade to Pro. I went ahead with the license upgrade, because I noticed while reading support docs that I could then choose to use either regular X-Theme or Pro. I was never given a download link to download any Pro upgrade content, and I haven’t updated any theme content on the server via Wordpress.

1. I am correct that I can use either X or Pro with the license setup I have right?

2. Since I’m only running what I downloaded originally from Envato, I’m running X and not Pro right?

3. When I’m on the validation page in Wordpress, there is no panel called Demo Content where I can import things like the integrity demo versions that I see on the Envato demo. I only see Design Cloud. Where is this panel?

4. Where can I download the Pro content to upgrade the site if I decide to use Pro instead? I don’t see any download links when logged into theme.co.

Thanks!

Hey Travis,

We’re sorry to hear that your upgrade to Pro was not smooth. Let me answer each of your questions.

Technically, yes because you can download X from ThemeForest. But, I don’t remember that we have approved switching Pro to X as your license is now converted to Pro.In our X to Pro Conversion article, it was mentioned that:

Would you mind telling us where you got the information and I’ll ask for clarification from our leadership team?

Also, since the retirement of our Standard Demos, there’s no more reason that you’ll use X since if you use Pro but not use its Header and Footer Builders, it’s just like you’re using X.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have just retired our Standard Demos which includes the Integrity demos you previously saw on our X sales page. The Standard Demos were removed from our sales page just recently to prevent confusion. You can read more about our latest theme update in our Pro 3.1, X 7.1, Cornerstone 4.1 Release Notes.

You can read more about the Design Cloud in our Template Manager Documentation.

You can download Pro in your Apex Dashboard: https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.