Demo content isn't importing

Hi Support,

I’ve recently installed the X Theme and so far enjoying.

I was trying to import the demo content for the expanded demo, when I try to select it from the drop down menu they don’t appear to selecting.

When I try to select the demo’s I cannot even view prior to import… I end up going around in circles as the page doesn’t appear to load at all.

Can someone please help?

I have tried troubleshooting using the link below

Prompt for installing is never offered.

when I try to import the domain url displays the following and shows a whitepage:
https://www.domain.com.au/wp-admin/admin.php?

We have added the execution time and still no luck.

We are after the agecy theme at a minimum but did want to look at the other expanded demo options.

Hey Nathan,

Please try to get the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Nathan,

May I know which demo are you trying to load and we may ask permission to try to load it ourselves.

For now you can try increasing your maximum execution time by adding this in your wp-config.php file

set_time_limit(300);

You may add it before this line

/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Thanks

Hi Bathan,

I installed debug bar and debug bar remote requests plugin and found out that your site is unable to connect to demo server. Please go to Admin > X > Validation, then click Debug from admin bar and go to Remote Requests section. Please check the secure note for further explanation.

Please check this as well for possible recommendation https://docs.presscustomizr.com/article/326-how-to-fix-a-curl-error-28-connection-timed-out-in-wordpress, it’s best contacting your hosting provider.

Thanks!