Demo content installation

Having problems. Found most of my problems lie with Chrome. Xtheme installation and customization does not like it. But I can not get my demo content to change. It is in a loop and keeps going back to the same basic xtheme. I want integrity one but is not want i get when I setup demo content. Should I dump all and start again? I am thinking this is because I tried to do this in chrome first and it got into a massive loop.

Hi there,

When you say a “loop” do you get an infinite redirect or something else? The demo content should work fine in Chrome, I’ve just run some tests in Chrome on a development install and was unable to replicate.

Can you try disabling any browser extensions and trying again please? If it still doesn’t work, please supply some WP Admin and FTP details in a secure note.

Thanks!

No the demo content will not change. It is on the basic theme. I tried to change it to restaurant for change to see and no it does not change. I get the Have fun logo but it is the same as before.

Hi there,

Please, we need to check this better, so if you could post some logins details in a secure note and we`d be happy to take a look.

P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/288

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.