Demo content "church" not installing

When I try to install the demo content for the church demo it says “Experiencing technical difficulties…” and never installs.
This is a fresh Wordpress install with only the Cornerstone and Slider Revolution plugins activated. Also my php limit is 256mb with 100mb upload limit
suggestions?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

For troubleshooting the demo contents, please see “Troubleshooting” section in this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

And if nothing is helping, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

I sent you that website and login info. Please let me know when you have looked at this.

Hi there,

Kindly post the login details in a Secure Note on this thread because a different staff might handle the ticket the next time.

Thank you.

Hello @J.Turner,

Thanks for updating the thread. Can you please confirm the login details as the details are not working. Sharing the error message via secure note.

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried installing the demo and can confirm that it is not working in your site.

Please contact your host and request to increase max execution time to 300 and make sure that the urls below are not blocked.

http://themeco-demo-content.s3.amazonaws.com/x/
http://community.theme.co

Thanks

I have reached out to them(the hosting site) and will give you an update when I get a reply from them.

Thanks, Jeffrey. Increasing the execution time usually resolves the demo import issue.

They made the changes and the demo content will still not load. :confused:
Any other suggestions?

Hi There,

May we import the demo content to your website? I could see that your website had the existing data.

Thanks.

Please feel free to import the demo content, YES.

Hi there,

Did you change the login details of your site?

I tried using the logins that you have provided on your first post but it is not working.

Kindly double check so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

I did not, but if you were trying to login to just the wribrazil.com site that is the wrong one. It has to be wribrazil.com/yeshua/wp-login.php

Hi There,

I can confirm the issue in your site.

Can you please Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php .
`
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
``

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.

Thanks

That fixed the issue, BUT I am back to an original issue which is that the Slider revolution demo content part didn’t load. When you go to slider revolution there is no slides setup at all.
The one that is supposed to be there is called church-home

please help

Hey Jeffrey,

Looks like this is a problem with your host. Our demo import just works out of the box in most web hosts. I’ve exported the Church demo slider in my test site instead and uploaded it to your site. Now there’s a slider in your home page.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.