Deleted section but it still renders

Hi,

I’ve removed an entire section of 2 pages below:

Yet, they still render on all browsers and devices. The section no longer exists in the back-end.

Not sure what the issue is as I have cleared all cache and tested on a couple of different OS & browsers.

Please advise.

Hi Oisin,

Thanks for writing in! Most possible cause could be caching. First of all, could you please make sure to clear full cache and re-test your issue again by following this guide (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, then switch to the Skeleton mode on your Cornerstone

And if you see those sections, try removing them inside Skeleton mode, save the changes and re-test.

Further I would suggest you to disable your 3rd party plugins to see if you’re experiencing a plugin conflict. If the issue is resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

In case if you cannot isolate the issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.