Delete Pictures

Hi @ all,

I’m very new into the x-theme so sorry for any weird question :slight_smile:

I’m struggeling with following issue: I’ve created several pages (e.g. about me; etc.). Now I have on every page a picture and a text that I want to remove (and to use the place/space) - see attached pic.

Could you pls let me know:

1. How can I remove the picture
  2. How can I remove/change the text “About me” above the pic
  3. How can I use the space (as I can’t put any element there)

Thank you so much for your help.

Cheers,

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To remove the image, please go to Appearance > Widgets and find the main sidebar. This is where you will find the text widget that contains the image.

2.) To change the text “About Me”, you will need to go to Pages >, find the About Me page and edit it. You can change the page title if you want to. If you do not want to display any page title, please find the “Page Attribute” and change the page template to “Blank - Container | Header, Footer” page template. To know more about the different page templates, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50/1

3.) Which space? You mean below the image? That is your sidebar. You can add text, images and other widgets in Appearance > Widgets. To know more about widgets, please check out this codex:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Widgets

And if you want to utilize the fullwidth content with no sidebar area in it, please make sure that you check out the page templates in #2.

Hope this helps.

wow thank you soo much. All questions answered. Thank you for sour help.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

what exactly do you mean here with “templates in #2”? To what templates do you refer to?

thank you so much.
Regards

Hi Mir,

Ruenel is referring to this page template, under page settings.

Use any of the templates that say No Container, those are the template that allows your page to go fullwidth.

Page Templates

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

wow you guys are amazing. Thank you very much for your help…

Cheers,
Mirnes

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.