Default blog page pagination

I would appreciate directions on having pagination turned on for the default blog page. As it stands now you have to hit menu at top, then go to bottom of page and choose ‘see all’ which refreshes to top of page and then you have to go to bottom of page to see page numbers to change. This is extremely inconvenient for my visitors and they do not know they need to do this. I would like to have the pagination waiting as soon as they enter the page. Please advise.
thanks

Hey @johnhansen033,

It sounds like you’re using the Ethos stack and are using the Filterable Index feature. If that is the case, please disable the Filterable Index option in Theme Options > Ethos. You should see the pagination at the bottom of the post.

Having a pagination available when Filterable Index is enabled is not possible or would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. You would need a third party developer to customize the feature for you.

Thanks.

thanks. that worked. Was not looking for both at the same time. So refreshing to have a simple answer to a simple question. Wish it happened more often.