Dashboard not showing updates

Hi,

I’m new here. I installed x theme 2-3 seems ago and am in the middle of customising my site and last night received an email about an update.

When I checked my dashboard I realised the updates aren’t showing via the automatic updates and still shows my version is 6.2.5 and the latest is 6.2.5 even if I click the check now button.

Could I get some help here?

The automatic updates will not show for the newest version until next week or so. You can perform a manual update now or just wait a week for the auto update release at which point you will see it in your dashboard.

Hope this helps.

Hello Eric,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As of now we are in the manual update phase of the release cycle. For automatic update, you will have to wait for the few more days. In case, you want to update the website now then you have the option of manually updating X Theme.

You can take a look at our theme and plugin update guide and scroll down to manual update section for some help on updating theme manually.

I would also encourage you to take a look at out release notes article and changelog page as this update brings host of cool new features.

https://theme.co/changelog/

@loend43 thanks a lot for taking out the time and helping fellow community member. :smiley:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.