Customizer & WooCommerce Navbar Menu options broken

Hello,

I have enabled the WooCommerce Navbar Menu and it shows properly in my nfavbar.

However… When I change the settings, nothing changes on the front end.

Cart Information
Cart Style
Cart Layout
Cart Content

Etc…

Changing these options does nothing on the front end.

How can I fix this?

Micah

Hi there,

I have checked your site but it seems that you have removed Woocommerce.

Please let us know if you still need us to check this.

Thank you.

I apologize for that, I gave you the wrong WP Admin. Please use the new credentials posted.

Micah

Hi Micah,

I can’t replicate this issue on my test sites with the same version of the theme and woocommerce as yours.

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

You can also try activating your main theme instead of your child theme, this is to check that nothing in your child theme is causing the issue.

Let us know how it goes!

I have disabled all plugins and turned on X instead of X Child.

It’s still broken. I will also note, this is the 3’d time in the past 2 years that I had to contact support for this same issue!

As you can see in the attached image, the cart only shows the $0.00 and it doesn’t honor any of the setting.

Cart Information = Double (Outer / Inner)
Cart Style = Rounded
Cart Layout = Stacked
Cart Content - Inner = Item Count
Card Content - Outer = Cart Total

Please help me fix this.

Micah

Hi Micah,

Upon checking again, I can see you have updated woocommerce to latest version.

Please downgrade woocommerce to Version 3.2.3 as that is the Latest Supported Version.

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.2.3.zip

I backed up the website, moved it to my local computer, downgraded to WooCommerce 3.2.3 and the issue is the same, nothing is resolved.

Micah

Hello There,

I have investigated the issue. I logged in to your WP dashboard and changed your setting from Single to Double and change also the border radius from rounder to just simply square. I saved the changes and previewed the outcome in another tab. No changes is showing just like what you have experienced. I’ve looked into what the cause of this issue and it turns outs that WooCommerce is using JS/fragment Caching. To be able to clearly see all your changes made, you will have to logout of WordPress clear your browser caches and then view the site. In my case, I used private browsing mode and this is the result:

I would highly recommend that you do the same. You must do the following:

• Log out of WordPress.
  • Clear your browser cache including your cookies.
  • Preview the site
  • Or simply launch a new Incognito tab for Chrome or Private Browsing mode to test the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Okay, that makes total sense. I would make a change and then a day or two later I would see it changed.

I will use private browsing as needed.

Micah

Hey Micah,

Good to hear from you. Please let us know how your test goes.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.