Customizer Loading Slowly

Hello!

I’ve been working on my site a lot the past three days, and for some reason the Customizer is loading very slowly.

http://ri.ventures

Hi there,

We will need to have access to the dashboard of your website t test the case and see why this is happening. In most cases, it should be something related to hosting service provider.

Please always use the X > Launch > Optionsand not the Appearance > Customize menu as it will be phased out soon:

Thank you.

I’ve included info below

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given login information is not working for us. Would you please make sure that you do not have any kind of blocking system and make sure that you gave us the correct information?

By the way, you did not mention that the X > Launch > Options is working ok or not?

Thank you.

Yes. I am able to load using X > Launch > Options. It’s much faster.

You are removing Appearance > Customize? When will this take place? Do I need to re-enter everything?

Today I woke up and I have this new error. Please assist. I also loaded plenty of new revolution sliders, but I don’t believe that would cause the issue.

Thank you again!

Hi there,

Anything that can cause loading speed issue could trigger that error, so with too long content or too many sliders on same page, it could load slower depending on your host capability, and if the loading takes longer then that message will appear. It all revolves in a hosting capability if it can handle such loads. Plus, there are missing images too, please check them, any 404 request could slow down the process.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

And since it’s live then I couldn’t just turn them off. How about setting up a staging where we can test it? I think it has staging since it’s hosted in Godaddy.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.