Customized Icons in Cornerstone

If I drag an icon into a column, it’s really small and has no option for backgrounds like on the Cornerstone overview page. How do I make them bigger, and have them inside things like circles and polygons?

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

With Icon element, you can make use of the icon size and background size. Of course you need to add a background color and the icon colors. Please check out my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/g73c4v

To have the icons with hexagon background, you will need to use feature box element.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

that’s great, thank you!

You’re very welcome! Have a great day!