Custom Template help

I had some custom template work done on Integrity, and I could use some help finding the template that was edited.

I thought it was here, but editing it doesn’t work:
Appearance > Editor > Theme Files > framework > views > integrity > template-customgridlayouts.php

So now I’m thinking it’s somewhere else, but I can’t find it anywhere. Perhaps I could provide a login and you could help me unearth that?

Thank you!

Hey @cmwic,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Login attached

Hi There,

Your custom template is located in the root directory of your child theme: pro-chidl/template-customgridlayouts.php.

You should be able to edit that file with the link I provided under Secure Note.

Regards!

Hi,

Thanks for the fast response.

I have tried editing the version of this .php doc that’s relevant to the stack I chose, and none of my edits are working. I just changed the rollover text for each image so as not to mess up the code, but nothing changes on the front end.

Link to the specific doc is in the secure note.

Can you confirm that this is the file I should be editing to modify the home page of the site? And if it is, can you help me understand why mods are not being displayed on the front end?

thanks / clif

Hi @cmwic,

The template assigned to your home page is a Blank template as one of the theme’s default templates. Your custom grid template is not being used, unless, you’ll change your home page’s template to that custom one.

Then the changes will take effect.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.